After the July 10th Lindmore ID Board meeting, the Board announced a final 2018 water allocation and water rate:
|2017||1.00 AF/ac. minimum|
To Transfer Allocation back to the District Pool fill out form & return to the District Office prior to July 31, click here for the
For Lindmore ID's Monthly Delivery Report and Friant's Weekly Water Report visit our
Stay Informed Page
Lindmore ID's next regular Board Meeting is
November 13, 2018. Agenda & Meeting Packet
Click here for the USBR Initial Allocation for 2018 announced February 20, 2018. Final Federal Allocation is 88% of Lindmore ID Class 1 supply.
Click here to view latest District Rules and Regulations adopted March 12, 2013.
- Fixed Costs (Friant O&M, Exchange Contractor Water Costs, Water Legal Defense, Bond Service, etc.) $43.18 Acre/Foot
- USBR cost of water $46.56 Acre/Foot
- Delivery (Admin., O&M) $41.96 Acre/Foot
- The amount of water we deliver impacts the rate of water more than anything else. (The less water we can deliver, the higher the rate.)
- USBR and Friant Water Authority costs have gone up.
- District costs have stayed relatively stable over the last 10 years.
- The USBR decided to release water from Millerton to meet the demands of the Exchange Contractors, putting the security of our supply in jeopardy.
- An apparent warming and drop in elevation for moisture patterns has negatively impacted the amount of water collected in watersheds.
- A 1986 law suit required the District in 2010 to release 18% of it's water supply to restore the San Joaquin Salmon fishery. Settlement
- The District began searching for and working with other agencies to find places to percolate wet year water supply.
- We plan to develop groundwater banking.
- We intend to find additional supplies.
- We also plan to improve our supply foundation through legislation.