After the July 10th Lindmore ID Board meeting, the Board announced a final 2018 water allocation and water rate:
|2017||1.00 AF/ac. minimum|
To Transfer Allocation back to the District Pool fill out form & return to the District Office prior to July 31, click here for the
Lindmore ID's next regular Board Meeting is
December 11, 2018. Agenda & Packet
Click here for the USBR Initial Allocation for 2018 announced February 20, 2018. Final Federal Allocation is 88% of Lindmore ID Class 1 supply.
Click here to view latest District Rules and Regulations adopted March 12, 2013.
For Lindmore ID's Monthly Delivery Report and Friant's Weekly Water Report visit our
Stay Informed Page
- Fixed Costs (Friant O&M, Exchange Contractor Water Costs, Water Legal Defense, Bond Service, etc.) $43.18 Acre/Foot
- USBR cost of water $46.56 Acre/Foot
- Delivery (Admin., O&M) $41.96 Acre/Foot
- The amount of water we deliver impacts the rate of water more than anything else. (The less water we can deliver, the higher the rate.)
- USBR and Friant Water Authority costs have gone up.
- District costs have stayed relatively stable over the last 10 years.
- The USBR decided to release water from Millerton to meet the demands of the Exchange Contractors, putting the security of our supply in jeopardy.
- An apparent warming and drop in elevation for moisture patterns has negatively impacted the amount of water collected in watersheds.
- A 1986 law suit required the District in 2010 to release 18% of it's water supply to restore the San Joaquin Salmon fishery. Settlement
- The District began searching for and working with other agencies to find places to percolate wet year water supply.
- We plan to develop groundwater banking.
- We intend to find additional supplies.
- We also plan to improve our supply foundation through legislation.