Regular Board Meeting:
June 13, 2023: Agenda & Meeting Packet
For Lindmore ID's Monthly Delivery Report and Friant's Weekly Water Report visit our
Stay Informed Page
Federal Allocation WY2023 is 100% of Lindmore ID Class 1 supply and 20% Class 2 supply.
- Fixed Costs (Friant O&M, Exchange Contractor Water Costs, Water Legal Defense, Bond Service, etc.) $43.18 Acre/Foot
- USBR cost of water $46.56 Acre/Foot
- Delivery (Admin., O&M) $41.96 Acre/Foot
- The amount of water we deliver impacts the rate of water more than anything else. (The less water we can deliver, the higher the rate.)
- USBR and Friant Water Authority costs have gone up.
- District costs have stayed relatively stable over the last 10 years.
- The USBR decided to release water from Millerton to meet the demands of the Exchange Contractors, putting the security of our supply in jeopardy.
- An apparent warming and drop in elevation for moisture patterns has negatively impacted the amount of water collected in watersheds.
- A 1986 law suit required the District in 2010 to release 18% of it's water supply to restore the San Joaquin Salmon fishery. Settlement
- The District began searching for and working with other agencies to find places to percolate wet year water supply.
- We plan to develop groundwater banking.
- We intend to find additional supplies.
- We also plan to improve our supply foundation through legislation.
Prior Adopted Board Meeting Minutes
2022 Minutes 2021 Minutes 2020 Minutes
2019 Minutes 2018 Minutes 2017 Minutes
2016 Minutes 2015 Minutes 2014 Minutes
For prior year minutes, please contact us
District Audited Financial Statements
Accepted FY 2018 Audit
Accepted FY 2017 Audit
2023 Adopted Board Meeting Minutes
Jan 24, 2023 May 9, 2023
To Transfer Allocation back to the District Pool fill out form & return to the District Office prior to July 31, click here for the
Click here to view latest District Rules and Regulationsadopted February 21, 2019.
Copyright 2013. Lindmore Irrigation District. All Rights Reserved.