Click here to view latest District Rules and Regulations adopted March 12, 2013.
Click here for the 2nd Allocation & Rate Notice of 2017- Approved by the Board of Directors on July 11, 2017.
- Fixed Costs (Friant O&M, Exchange Contractor Water Costs, Water Legal Defense, Bond Service, etc.) $44.00 Acre/Foot
- USBR cost of water $52.42 Acre/Foot
- Delivery (Admin., O&M) $37.65 Acre/Foot
- The amount of water we deliver impacts the rate of water more than anything else. (The less water we can deliver, the higher the rate.)
- USBR and Friant Water costs have gone up.
- District costs have stayed relatively stable over the last 10 years.
- The USBR decided to release water from Millerton to meet the demands of the Exchange Contractors, putting the security of our supply in jeopardy.
- An apparent warming and drop in elevation for moisture patterns has negatively impacted the amount of water collected in watersheds.
- A 1986 law suit required the District in 2010 to release 18% of it's water supply to restore the San Joaquin Salmon fishery. Settlement
- The District began searching for and working with other agencies to find places to percolate wet year water supply.
- We plan to develop groundwater banking.
- We intend to find additional supplies.
- We also plan to improve our supply foundation through legislation.
To Transfer Allocation back to the District Pool fill out form & return to the District Office prior to July 31, click here for the
The District has set allocation to (1) acre foot per acre. The Board has made this allocation effective from July 1, 2017 through November 20, 2017.
Water rate is still temporarily reduced to $75 (Plus $10 for pumping) an acre foot until November 20th.
For Lindmore ID's Monthly Delivery Report and Friant's Weekly Water Report visit our
Stay Informed Page
Lindmore ID's next regular Board Meeting
Nov. 14, 2017.
East Kaweah GSA's upcoming Meetings:
- Advisory Committee meeting is Nov. 20, 2017
- TAC (Technical Advisory Committee)
meeting is Nov. 10, 2017.
- Board of Directors Meeting is Oct. 23, 2017.